Apitherapy Conference 2016
How You Can Help
Cost of Charles Mraz Apitherapy Course and Conference (CMACC 2016)
EARLY BEE Available through Sunday Jul 31, 2016
CMACC 2016 Registration now Open!
SAVE THE DATE for the 2016 Charles Mraz Apitherapy Course and Conference (CMACC) October 21-23, 2016 in Redondo Beach, CA
The Redondo Beach Hotel 400 N. Harbor Drive Redondo Beach,
- Bee Venom Was Used in Ancient Greece, China and Egypt
- Honey May Help Prevent Cancer Due to Antioxidant Activity
- Chestnut Honey Shows Antioxidant, Antimicrobial Activity
- Gelam Honey and Ginger May Help Treat Colorectal Cancer
- Active Leptospermum Honey a 'Valuable' Treatment for Partial-Thickness Facial Burns
Powered by Google Translate.